The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the End

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:11 am

"You can only be speaking of The Reverend and The Ulfric. Mayhaps we must speak with them about this, for one of the Ulfrics people have had a vision similar to yours." He sighed "And it does not bode well. I fear there are forces in play beyond my comprehension"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:09 am

"Then go and speak with them. I'll return to my patrolling of your city. You've seen my mind. My memories. There's nothing I know that you don't now. If they're beyond your comprehension, do you not think them to be beyond any of theirs as well ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:30 am

"There's plenty." He sighed "I will force nothing on you, nor will I force you into anything" he seemed defeated "Mayhaps I could accompany you on your walk about. I feel perhaps some separation from this situation might bring some clarity"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 6:51 am

"I've been nothing but a problem, a conundrum to you since bring here, Ad... Will Worker. See ? I don't even know what name to rightly call you by and even I know those are important. I've got to ask though ? Why the defeatist attitude ? Join me or don't. In what little I've seen since being here, all you want is to be alone. Separated from everything."

There was no malice to her words, just confusion. Frustration. Perhaps even a bit of wariness and uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 12:20 am

"All I've wanted was to discover the best way to assist you" he actually seemed truly defeated he turned as a doorway opened "And I told you then to....Adam was what They called me. Wolfe is my name. Always has been" slipping through the doorway into his garden.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 2:12 am

The sigh was internal. Tired. Not physically but mentally weary. She wanted to believe him, truly did. The sad thing was, for the most part the believe was already there. Before he was completely gone, she spoke up quietly, just loud enough that he might hear her and stop.

"I'm sorry. I know that doesn't fix things, but I am. You want to assist me, to help me ? Sleep with me. Skin on skin. I have memories of what it's like to be safe, if only for a moment. But they're not MY memories. Give me that much ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 2:24 am

He did stop. And turn back to her. To simply hold his hand out to her "All you had to do was ask" the defeat was all but gone from him. Mayhaps he would be able to finally lay to rest a lot of the concerns in his mind. Perhaps this was what was needed to right the wrong of the future. Maybe it would just be a good enjoyable evening. He didn't really concern himself st the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 3:04 am

"Perhaps it would be nice to be the one asked for once."

The words were quiet, and you could pick up on the fact that she may not even be aware she'd spoken them. Instead of catty or snipey as one might expect, they almost sounded sad. Which if you thought over the 'memories' you'd seen, she was always the one asking.

She did eye the hand for a long moment before stepping closer and settling her own atop it. Lifting her gaze back from it to meet yours, for a moment you were able to see a longing that while yes in part was sexual, in truth far surpassed such simple things. Then it was gone again as she carefully stepped in closer still to cautiously lay her head against your shoulder.

"Do you have an actual bed ?"

Such a silly, stupid question it would seem to most but you could taste her sincerity.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 3:37 am

"I have more than that" he stepped through the doorway pulling her with him. The garden was as vibrant as ever, buy he pulled her past it down a pathway to another door. He pushes it open without trouble and leads her into a modern bedroom, with windows that looked out over the City on two sides. The king-size bed was ruffled as if recently used, but the clean smell in the room says it was its intended purposes.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 4:42 am

She couldn't help but sneak glances at the garden as they passed. Thankfully hecdidnt speak much on their walk so that she could simply take everything in.

She would step away from you when the bedroom was stepped into and like a kid in a toy store, she just stood looking kind of awestruck. Finally seeming to snap free of it, she moved to each of the windows, fingers delicately stroking the glass as she murmured to herself. Then there was the bed. Cautious. Hesitant as she stepped to it, she trailed her fingers almost reverently along it. Again, pieces of her actual memories were that she'd never slept in an actual bed before. Shooting an almost awkward sidelong glance at you,

"Would it be okay if I tried it. I can shower again first to make sure I don't get it dirty at all."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 am

He nodded and smiled lightly "By all means. And you're not that dirty" he stepped into the bathroom a moment coming back out after the spray of water was heard starting "Not that I'd deny you the glory of a shower"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:38 am

"You helped clean me greatly the first day we met. This time. When you caught me. It looks so nice though. If you're certain I'm not too dirty, I just want to try it. Then a shower."

Her words were tumbling out, pel mel and helter shelter as if she were worried that she'd lose the opportunity if she didn't act quick enough. It was a sudden dart forward to grab your hand, then you'd find yourself drug to the bed and pushed down. Crawling in carefully, slowly, she tucked herself in against your side. You'd be uncertain if the sound was over the bed or the contact, but in almost any case the moan of pleasure that came out of her lips would sound sexual.

"This.... It's kind of amazing. I'm not squishing you am I ? Or invading your space.. ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 11:55 pm

His arms slipped around her casually and he let out a contented sigh all his own as he settled the two of them until his pillows "Not at all. Quite comfortable actually" he laid his head to rest ontop of hers and allowed his eyes to drift shut.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Tucking her own arms around you, there was a quiet little stream of rumbling purrs that tumbled from her. Tangling her legs with yours,

"Why were you reacting so weirdly when I touched you earlier ? You seem content and comfortable enough now."

Her question was quiet, as low as the purring had been. Curious as many of her others had been. Tracing a light fingertip along your ribcage, her next question was musing.

"Are you ticklish at all ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:13 am

The voice that came was at the foot of the bed "Yes. Not that I'll tell you where" upon investigation an ethereal black wolf sat on the foot of the bed head tilted to the side "Its been a while since I've achieved this state" he laid down and rested his head on his paws. Wolf it was, but Wolfe it sounded like "Because I was trying to not upset you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 am

"Experimentation for the sake of science ?"

She didn't move an inch for long moments but eventually her gaze did slide downwards towards the voice.

"I would offer to scritch you, but feel as if I would go through you, Avatar. Why would you have upset me ? And why have you not slumbered in so long ?"

Hiding her face for a moment, she muttered something undiscernable into the pillow before turning back.

"I'm sorry for all the questions. I suppose curiosity was and always be my greatest downfall. I know that sleep as he does would suite me well... Im scared to close my eyes. That if I do, when I wake, this will all have been a dream."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:20 am

The wolf finally looked at her "It doesn't surprise me that you don't recognize me. My body my be sleeping, but my mind tends to wander....with Shadoes help" he inched forward "Eve. It's me"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:25 am

"The voice was similar enough, I suppose the different form shouldn't mean anything. It's the while incorporeal thing that threw me, I suppose. Though that would be a parlor trick for you of all people so why I'm surprised... I shouldn't be. Here I was hoping you were truely resting. Question for you then. Would it be inappropriate to strip a sleeping man ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:36 am

The wolf's ears went up curiously and that head tilted more "I am. I honestly won't remember much of this, as it will have been as a dream for me. I simply didn't want to lose anymore time" he inched closer more "Depends....on your intentions, and willingness to be in the same state"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:47 am

Shifting just enough to untangle herself from your sleeping physical body, she stripped out of what minimalistic clothing she was wearing and tossed it into the floor. Her cunt was pristinely shaven, and while ethereal you may be, you did still have a sense of smell. Her body was in it's peak state. Perfectly fertile and ripe for the taking.

"Cuddling ? Sleeping ? Was I supposed to be intending something else ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:44 am

"Not at all. Was simply making a statement." He did seem flustered a little bit. If a wolf could blush. He inched forward finally next to his own body and looked down at his own sleeping form. He sniffed at the clothing he still wore causing it to dissipitate, leaving him bare to her. He looked back up at her a smile in his eyes "There. You'll have to excuse me tho. As much as I enjoy seeing your bare form....I think the feel of it pressed to me would be better" the wolf poofed into nothing, and his body shifted slightly in his sleep. His arm moved out of her way, and his leg straightened giving her a divine place to lay.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:08 am

"It's not that I'd say no. I just think you'd find that sort of partnership with me lacking."

Something about that first part of her words rang oddly to your ears. Not entirely a lie, but nor was it fully fledged truth. The sniffing causing the clothes to disappear did earn you a quiet laugh though. A purely honest sound. It was her turn to blush though, the rose hue spreading over her from tip to toe as you disappeared. Watching your slumbering form for a moment, she did move in to take the place that was offered. Burrowing in against your flesh, it was as if in that moment all of her struggles melted away. Letting her eyes drift shut, the last worry left her body as a whispered prayer of sorts to whatever may be listening.

"Please just let me be here this time when he wakes. Even if it be just this once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2