The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The After Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The After Party Empty
PostSubject: The After Party   The After Party EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 am

Exhiliration. Titilating, throw your head back to the moon and howl like a banshee ecstasy. That was the high I was riding. It was explainable in more than one fashion, from the mundane of officially being an adult to the far from legal activities that I'd been engaging in until just recently. More like we. Knuckles tingled from where we'd fist bumped after what was for us an astounding victory even if we didn't come in first. My arm still danced from where his fingers, gloved as they may have been had caught and swept me back up behind him. Something lower still clenched from that brief, heated look that I'd managed to pick my way through to just before the race. Some little inner part of cackled maniacally over that bit. Eat crow, Noah. I'm not the same little Sister, the Bro that you've had tagging around after you and Trey for ever and a day. I'm all grown up now, the big girl panties are on. Not that I was wearing any but he didn't know that. I couldn't help the half mad giggle that escaped my lips as I tumbled from the bed of the extended cab. This rush, this peak was insane. What I thought I'd felt times prior was nothing compared to this. It was as if I didn't go out and do something, right this exact moment, I was going to explode like a cow who'd eaten green hay. So I settled for spinning in a few pointless circles between the vehicle and the beach house, my arms flung out much like they'd been on the roof the night of the drive here. Had that been just this passed evening ?

Traipsing towards the door, I was unlacing my boots as I went, managing to toe my way out of them just as I stepped in the front door. They were amazing looking, purpouseful as all get out but they were far from comfortable and oh how my feet thanked me for whatever brief reprieve they seemed to be getting. He was right, a shower did sound like a grand game plan and I was glad that there was one on the first floor. It meant in my book that there wasn't far to go before I could fall beneath the scalding spray and let it work some of the tension away that was part and parcel of the rush. Rolling my bare shoulders about a few times, fingers trailed the wall, eyes closed and just absorbing sensation right now until my feet hit bare tile. Nudging the door shut behind me but not bothing to lock it since it was just Noah and I here, fingers made quick work of the laces holding my pants together before stepping out of the halfs of them and letting them fall away like a lizard shedding it's skin. Brushing the tie at the nape of my neck, fingers rubbed at the crick for a moment before that too was lost to the nether. Oh it'd come back later I was certain, but for now getting naked was taking far too long. Reaching into the frosted glass enclosure, water was turned on as hot as my tender flesh would be able to stand as for a heartbeat in time I stood and looked myself over in the mirror.

Hair was a tussled, wild mess. A dissaray of various shades of yellow and gold that I didn't care would take far longer than was likely enjoyable to pick the tangles out of. Limbs were long. Slender. Deceptively delicate really. Not enough to make me look like a twelve year old boy by any means, but just the right proportion to spend my evenings under cars, my late nights pulling daredevil stunts on the back of a crotch rocket. Apparently now too, they would be fitting to play the part of Isolde in all her glory beside Tristan. My thoughts filtered for a moment to Akira. Scratch that, to Vain and Michael, and even Petra, a mental applause being winged their way. It seemed I as well would be having crow to eat over my so insistent statement that I would come in first. It didn't really matter too much, truth be told because we'd placed. Number five out of fifty !!! I did another crazy spin or two before landing myself on the slippery til of the shower and promptly having ass meet floor. Letting my head drop back against the wall, my eyes fell closed and I simply let the steam envelop me as the spray washed away sweat, streaks of dirt and oil, not to mention the makeup that I'd so carefully applied what seemed an eternity before. Only then did it occur to me that I'd left my shower gear out in my bag. Not really caring that I was naked and in the shower, I pushed the glass door shut securely, before half yelling half calling out to my partner in crime.

"Noah ? You upstairs yet ?"
Back to top Go down

The After Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: England :: Steampunk :: Other Places-
Jump to: