The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demons Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:50 am

She seemed as loathe as you were to actually separate even though she had been the one to suggest it. For a portion of the time that you prepared, you could feel her eyeball fucking you before she too finally got up to begin to dress. There were some minor alterations though this time.

The button down shirt of yours that she claimed was a deep, rich blood red rather than black. Seeming to think over the lingerie beneath she smirked and skipped it all together. The stockings still happened, though this time they were a crotchless black fishnet pair. The heels were impressive, questionably high for the location of the meeting for someone without her grace on her feet. They matched the red of the shirt, this newest bustier black as was the original.

Running a quick brush through her hair, it was tossed back up in that messy disarray of curls. The only touch up to her makeup was a slash of that same blood red across her lips. Finally stepping over to where you stood, seemingly entranced, she leaned in to elegantly, artfully sweep a kiss across your lips. Then drawing back just enough to murmur,

"I love you too. Let me show you just how much by saving you the travel time, my dazzled love."

Sliding her hands beneath your shirt, you would feel the sensual press of her fingers beneath your shirt seconds before you felt her magic rise to wrap around both of you. With a surprising smoothness, she used the sphere of travel to take the two of you respectfully to the very edge of the Cairn.
Back to top Go down

A Demons Embrace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: