The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Steel Oneself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

To Steel Oneself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:23 am

He stirred to those sounds coming from her, and shifted, pulling her more onto his chest and nuzzled her. Hand gently sweeping across her back, to and fro as he whispered to her "I'm here. Im right here with you." As she continued he propped himself up no longer tired, his mind filled with her. She had become everything to him. An image of lightning appeared in his mind and he groaned quietly. He knew. Lightning knew. How in the fuck was he going to explain this. He looked down at her again and stopped caring. He'd fight him if he had to. Steele would take on Lightning if it came to it. And that thought, scared him.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:58 am

As you would try to calm, to rouse her, you would watch the scars from the child that she would never get to know being taken from her start to glow. Brief. Violently. Pulsing before they began to bleed before your very eyes. Whatever dream she was trapped in, it was clear that it was effecting her far more than should be possible. Before too long the quiet whimpers had turned to keening, which turned to soft pleas. Someone being begged to not take her child. Eventually the desperation turned to broken sobbing before finallyvafter what seemed like an eternity, she would fall back against you in solid slumber. Once the dream had fully released her, the bleeding would dissipate, then the scars themselves would fade again.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:33 am

She quieted once more and once she did he became restless. He did not dare move, but his mind raced, and it did not with any good thoughts.

Across the Sept grounds the cool and dark Forge that Steele called his roared to life, flames erupting from all over it. Spears watched as Steeles spirit companion Salazar rampaged, clearly effected by his Garou. Spears frowned and stepped forward and placed her hand on the searing stone. She expected the sizzle of flesh, the smell of burnt meat, but it did not come. Sal bellowed to her full of remorse and anger and she quietly called back "I know bud. It's ok. He's ok. He's not in danger, and I'm sure his lady is fine to. But" she didn't have to finish speaking, Sal knew. He willed his home to the size of a pebble and waited for her to retrieve him. She dared not get to close to the cabin, but close enough to toss the stone at the cabin. She heard not the crashing of glass, and smiled as she watched Sal erupt from the stone, that was now on top of the roof, and find a comfy spot over, what she assumed, was the bedroom where the two of them would be. She nodded and looked over at Lightnings cabin and saw his truck. He was home, and the scent of death lingering around it and his cabin told her he had brought someone home with him. And that was fine by her. She smiled again and turned. Her smile was gone instantly as she saw a lone male sitting by the fire. She knew him, but was getting ready to know him better. She approached and squats "Tug, right? Tug Of War?" He looked over at her curiously and seemed guarded "Dances with Spears. How can I help you" his voice was cool, but he seemed suspicious of her almost. She laughed and simply asked "Wanna go to my place and work out some frustration?" She didn't wait for him to answer, simply stood and made her way to her cabin, dripping articles of clothing along the way. As she stepped over the threshold to her quarters every last one of her clothes, plus more, were almost embedded into the wall. She turned smiling at him, now nude "My, my. What big" her eyes fell onto his erect member "Teeth you have". Tug practically slammed the door shut behind him, anyone directly outside would hear the smashing and crashing of what sounded like a fight.

Steele heard the quiet impact of something on the roof. It didn't take long for him to feel Sal, and his presence washing over the cabin. He smiled as he drifted finally "Thanks bud. I'll see you in the morning"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:21 am

It would be hours, passing first the dawning, then reaching to nooning the finally dusk came. She slept, but even held within his embrace it was restless. Even cradled within your arms upon the grounds of her Father's Sept, where out of all places she should be safest, she trembled.

But finally as true dark rose to a sky that held no moon and a mere small scattering of stars, she woke. It was a sharp, rough coming to the world of the wakeful, her body coming up suddenly, sharply enough to break free of your hold. Tearing out of the bed, she bee-lined for the bathroom. Barely managing to make it time, thevdoorcwas kicked shut seconds before the sound of viscious vomiting was heard.

Finally the sound of water running would be heard before the noise of the door cracking back open. Tip toeing out into the bedroom again, her eyes looked haunted yet she attempted to offer you a smile. Perching on the edge of the bed, she scrubbed a hand across her face.

"How'd you sleep ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:42 am

He laid there as she bolted for the bathroom and looked up at the ceiling. He listened to the sounds she was making and fought the urge to go in there. He was still on his back when she came back, but didn't stay there long. As soon as her ass was planted back on the bed his legs came down on either side of her and his arms were gingerly coiling around her "Off and On. But that's normal. I'd ask you how you slept....but I already know" he nuzzled her before kissing her head above her ear "I also don't want to pry. So I'm not asking. I'm here. And I'm not leaving"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:29 am

"I don't sleep. I can't remember the last night that I solidly slept."

Her head was lowered, bed tussled hair hiding her features. Her voice was detached. Distant. Like she was talking but wasn't entirely there.

"It's probably best that you don't. I wouldn't be certain where to start even if you did. He promised that too. That he wouldn't leave. He's dead. I'll end up losing you too. It's just what happens. I lose everything, everyone I care about. It's part of why I'd never invited you here before or asked to spend the night with you. I didn't want you to see me like this."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:16 pm

His voice was lowered, clearly talking directly to her "Babe....Im Bends the Will of Steel. Even if someone or thing wanted to they'd have about 8 different people they'd have to get through, you included. So you have nightmares. Not a deal breaker. Hell give me some time and I might be able to give you a full night's rest." He actually sounded fairly sure about that last bit, his mind now wandering to the Gaian Magics he and the Sept had access to. As he listened and her final words hit the air he smiled "Remember how long it took me to finally open up to you? How long it took to pull my hair out of my face, and leave it? We all wrestle our own demons. Sometimes though we get lucky and get some cheerleaders"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:35 am

"I know your name. I know how strong you are. It's part of what caused me to fall for.. Intrigued me about you from the beginning. Logically I know how capable you are of defending yourself. But so was he."

The mention of your scars had her arm twisting to come up and run her fingers lightly over your scarred features.

"Not gonna lie, but those captured me too. Not only are they a sign of your survivability, but they also mark you as different. If you haven't noticed, I kind of have a thing for different."

Sighing softly, her hand dropped away to scrub over her own features,

"Here's to hoping Father likes you enough to not murder you himself when he finds out. I'm going to be really angry of he tries."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:22 am

"I don't think he cares babe" Steele chuckled "I do need to go see him soon. Maybe you'd come with? Let him get it out of his system and preempt him?" He nuzzled behind her ear before rising off of the bed and retrieving his clothes. He didn't get dressed right away though. Almost seemed as if he was intentionally teasing her with the show of his body, as he milled around the room before heading into the bathroom and starting a shower. He leaned against the doorframe between the rooms and smiled at her "Wanna come wash my back for me?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:47 am

"If he does care, he's just going to have to deal with it. I don't want to loose him over it, but I will challenge him if need be. And obviously get my ass thoroughly trounced, but its the point behind it."

While she wasn't blatantly obvious about it, you would still be able to feel the subtle glances she shot your way from behind her hair. When you paused in the doorframe to question her, she looked out at you from behind that fall of white tendrils and you were reminded that while it might be different, that winter's cold could burn. The look in those frozen white eyes was pure heat. Or so it felt as they rolled over your form to meet and hold your own gaze.

"Just your back ? Tell you what. Find a way to get me in there and I'll do yours if you'll do mine."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:56 am

He walked over smiling and picked her up effortlessly, clutching her to his chest. He began to hum as he made his way into the bathroom and underneath the warm jet of water coming from the wall. He pressed his lips to hers, as he pressed her into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:10 am

It was quite easy to wrap her legs around you once she was scooped up, their grip tightening ever so slightly as her lips were claimed. You could feel her quiet chuckle into the meeting of mouths, the connection accepted and returned with intensity as her hands moved to grab the loofah from the shower caddy. There was the quiet pop of a bottle being opened, then after a few seconds closed again before the scents of apple and lemongrass with a hint of mint rose to mingle with the steam slowly building. Giving a teasing nip to your lower lip, she took the opportunity of your busyness to begin washing your back.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:48 am

He slumped and happily grumbled as that loofah washed over his back, the knots starting to melt. He leaned his head against the shower wall smiling "You seem to always know where to go with your hands" he bit his lower lip before giggling "Excuse me though. I need you" with a gentle lift of her ass, and a push forward he felt the hot slickness of her core accept him squeezing him lovingly. The moan that escaped him would have made a nun damp.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:57 am

"This is just the cleansing, not the actual massage. You've yet to get one of those from me. You think you love my hands now, just wait."

The words that came after the giggle were far from what she expected, though Gods knew they were far from ones that would earn you any sort of argument. The sound of the loofah hitting the floor was clear before the feel of her nails pressed against your flesh instead. Quite obviously not the type of massage she had meant, they danced over your water slicked skin, seeking to drag you closer. To entice you to take everything you needed and then some.

Tightening both her cunt around your cock, and her legs around your waist, she rocked her hips what little she could with how you had her pinned to the wall.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:26 am

His lips found hers again as he repeatedly, slowly pressed into her body. As she tightened around him he broke that connection only long enough to moan only to take command of them once more, his tongue snaking out and invading. One arm slides up her back and helps her to press their bodies together. It was right. They way they held each other. The way their bodies moved together. He was hers and she his. And now, he wanted the whole world to know it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:52 am

You could feel the Hunger in her. Gnawing at her. Eager and ravenous to be met and fed. Oh how those thrusts, those unhurried thrusts both fueled it, yet sated it as well. When your tongue invaded, she nipped. She sucked. Her tongue tangling and mating with yours much the way your cock was mating with her core in a dance as old as time. Allowing you to guide your bodies closer together, you would taste the moan on her lips, feel the vibrations of it run through her and into you. Sinking a hand into your wet hair, the grip would tighten, as if by that simple connection alone she could somehow deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:11 am

He wanted to continue, forever. He wanted this warmth and ecstacy for the rest of his life. But he knew he wouldn't get that luxury. Especially as the head of his cock began to tingle. He knew what was coming. And he was ok with it. But he was thinking straight for a second so he couldn't help himself "Do you want to Cum for me? Cause I want to cum for you. In you." His words started light, but turned seductively dark "I want anyone that comes near you to know who's your mate." His hand mirrored hers and tangled itself into her hair "To know that I'm the lucky son of a bitch that gets to lay down next to you every night" as he spoke he felt the pressure build. Might as well talk yourself up while your at it right? "The Blessed Garou" he couldn't get any deeper, and he desperately wanted to be "who gets" once more, maybe this time? Nope "To call you...." this time! Foiled again "His" he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He exploded, deep, deep inside of her core and if he pushed any harder the two of them might end up tearing that wall down. As his cock convulsed, and his body stood as tight as a steel cable, he whispered into her lips, and practically her soul "I love you. Undoubtedly. Unbiased. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:00 am

She knew that most people expected sex to be these long, drawn out engagements that lasted forever and if they didn't, supposedly one of the partners was a failure. She was more a firmer believer of quality over quantity. Especially in those times where the hunger for flesh, for connection. The drive to have your bodies explode together in a way that eclipsed everything ? This was one of those times. He had barely penetrated her and she was already desperate. Dripping in ways that had nothing to do with the shower and everything with him. The scent. The feel. The taste. She was fairly certain she might lose her mind if she had to wait. Words. How was he coherently speaking right now ? She'd have to ask him that later. If she remembered.

Oh his voice. Gai's fucking sweet mercy. If she hadn't been wetter then a spring monsoon already... That dark timbre crawled over her and left her gasping. Whimpering. The words ? She was never letting him go. Nope. Not fucking ever. She was going to tell him that once she was more clear headed. Whoo there was going to be a whole list of important things.

She may have tried murmuring something. May have attempted to formulate words in response. If he talked like this everytime ? She would never, ever last. Did that actually matter though ? Thankfully, blessedly, she could feel how close he was too. Together. Climax together. When finally he did spill the heat of his seed so exquisitely deep, her own body was shattering. Exploding like some sort of crazy super nova. Then there were those last words. Damn him for uttering something like that when he'd fucked her straight stupid. When she was ablecto finally breathe again, it was a simple,

"Love you too. Ever and always."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:22 am

He chuckled has he leaned there. He wanted to savor every last second he could. From the way her pussy drooled on his cock, to her breasts heaving against his chest. Those shattered words telling him more than was said. And he chuckled "Lover Mine, I believe I may have broken you. Here. Let me help you" he stepped back keeping her pressed to him into the water, spinning on his heel so that the warm spray was at her back. He proceeds to thoroughly wash her, head to toe, without removing her from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:10 am

Damned bloody male laughing at her like that while she was too incoherent to properly think, speak, or function. Double damn him for looking so God damned amazing while doing it. And being naked. And still being inside her. And then there was the fact that he was still touching her too. Okay maybe she was able to think but the functioning part.... Oh good. He was still holding her. Some stupid little girlish part inside of her that maybe she hadn't know existed until now squeed all too loudly over that.

Damnit he was right though. She was at the moment thoroughly broken. And he was laughing. Oh grumble cakes that he sounded so scrumptious when he actually laughed. Oh wait. Now he was washing her. While holding her. Not that she'd ever admit it, but she could get used to this sort of treatment. Especially considering that it gave her the opportunity to start licking and nibbling and kissing every part of him that she could reach while he was doing it.

"Ya know... At this rate, we're never gonna find clothing. Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out."

Knowing that he would give some sort of response, she altogether stole the moment of distraction that response should give and sank her teeth into his throat in a proper bite.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:11 pm

He was in fact in the process of responding when she bit him. Which caused him to stop short with those words that he no longer remembered. He threw an arm out to catch himself on the wall, but it wasn't the direction he was headed. His knees slam into the shower floor, causing her to bounce, with his cock still deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:36 pm

Oh that bite so may have backfired. Not because she didn't like the taste of his flesh between her teeth, but oh her vagina got yet another solid thumping when he went to his knees. While she had never before understood how laughing during coitus or directly thereafter could be a good thing, she did now. Thankfully with his cock still seated so firmly in her and her legs being wrapped around him, it was just her vagina that took the beating and nothing else. Giving him a bit more pressure of her teeth she did finally release and instead buried her face into his throat and started giggling. Helplessly so at that.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:54 pm

If he hadn't been holding her, that would have hurt, his thoughts just before her teeth nipped him again. He was really trying to get his shit together and she does that. And then she was nuzzling his throat and giggling, and it caused him to start giggling "Yep. I've definitely broke you. Maybe I should have stayed a virgin!?" The Sass was strong in those words as he squeezed his arms around her tighter and shifting his hips so he slide free of her poor abused hole.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 am

"I am not broken, thank you very much. I think this is the ever illusive cock drunk. Two very different things. I'm not sure what your problem is though, Mr. Giggle Pants."

Had you not still been holding her, she might have fallen over at your idea of remaining a virgin. The gasp may have been over that, or perhaps over the feel of you withdrawing from that exceptionally sensitive flesh.

"You keep talking like that and I'll find somewhere really interesting to bite you. Though at this rate we're going to be wrinkled prunes by the time we leave the shower. I'm not certain it's our most appealing look."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:23 am

He reached over and shut the water, still breathing heavily. Every fiber of his being screamed to mount her again, but he stayed still. She was right, they had to at least take a break. And he knew the best way to down shift "So why don't we go see Lightning. He did want me to come see him, and im sure he'd like to see you to. I mean he is your dad and all." He struggled only briefly as he lifted himself and her back off of the floor and reached to snatch the towels off of the wall to start drying to two of them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Steel Oneself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: